This post is about my new addiction : tutu skirts!
And I wanted to share with you five ways I like to wear them.
At first I was frightened to wear a tulle skirt as an all day outfit, because I didn't want to catch all the attention on me. I assume that I'm not the only one that shares this opinion....
But then I realized that if I pair it with tops and T-shirts it will tone down its appearance.
1. Wear it with a tank top and a pair of sneakers and it's the perfect outfit for a busy day. Love to wear it this way!
2. Wear it with a denim jacket for a more casual look or a cashmere pullover and a pair of stilettos for that dreamy and bohemian appearance.
3. Wear it with a leather jacket if you want a bold look
4. Wear it with a T-shirt or a corset top
5. Wear it as a petticoat, it would fill out any knee length skirt with a loose bell shape.
My little princess is wearing a tutu skirt paired with a T-shirt. She already is a fashionista, hahaha.
Another pic with my little angel :)
Well, I simply love these skirts, they're really versatile and there still are plenty ways to wear them, just let your imagination run and have fun.
Thanks my hubby for these fairytale pictures. He's a very talented photographer. Go visit his site at: www.glamourweddingsphotography.com
You can also order these gorgeous skirts at
Hope you enjoyed this post, have a lovely weekend!!!