Hello my dolls!
It's spring, it's warm outside, blossom trees, flowers and burst of colors all around, endless reasons to be happy and enjoy the good weather and everything around us.
Hope you had a nice Easter, because this was actually the outfit that I wore on Easter Day, we were out having fun in the sun :) and I've been doing some pictures with the nice background the Ivy Chelsea Gardens Restaurant (London) had at that time.
I posted one on my Instagram account, if you want to follow me there here is my account @miki_makeupartist
Makeup products that I used:
- And this was the makeup look that I did with my Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette, I used color Sandalwood in the crease, then color Blessed on the lid and on top of it I pressed with my finger the Rose Gold color, which is a glittery texture that works applied only with the finger :)
- I also applied 'Moon Dust' eyeshadow to my inner corners of the eye and brow bone.
- On my lips I applied two layers of lipstick, Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick in color 'Gossip Gurl' and on top of it the new Huda Beauty metallic lipstick in 'Socialite'.
- I also used my favorite foundation and powder at the moment Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation No.4 and Luminous Silk Compact Powder No.2
- To sculpt my cheeks I used my favorite Milani Face Powder in color 'Tan', the L'Oreal 'Rosewood' blusher to add a bit of color to my cheeks and Topshop 'Mother of Pearl' Highlighter on my cheek bones, on tip of my nose and cupid's bow.
What I wore:
- I recently bought this ASOS Glamorous Sheer Smock Top With Tassel Ties And Ruffle Trim and I love it (shop here)
- Pull&Bear Jeans
- ASOS ORCHARD Wedges (shop here)
- Michael Kors Studded Bag
- Primark Flower Headband
|Michael Kors studded bag|
Guys if you enjoyed this look and you'd love to see more posts like this one leave a comment below and let me know.
Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather and I will see you very soon.
Lots of love and hugs!