I just uploaded this Colorful Smokey Eyes Makeup Look on my YouTube Channel.
It's a spring bright and vivid makeup tutorial and I finally managed to do voice over for this video, hope you like it and I'm waiting for your feedback.
Here there are some more in detail pics ;)
Products I used:
- LÓreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation No. 120
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer NW20
- L'Oreal La Touche Magique Highlighting Pen
- MAC Prep & Prep CC Powder (Yellow)
- Stila Moisture Powder Shade E
- Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow in "Mocha love" for contouring the cheeks
- MAC Bronzer
- MAC Dainty Blush
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer for cheek highlighting
- MAC Bare Study paintpot all over my lids
- Milk Chocolate eyeshadow/ Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palett, blended in the crease
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder No. 956 all aover the lid
- MAC 'Violet' Pigment in the crease
- Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow No.92
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner No.77
- Kiko Precision Eyeliner No.300
- Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow "Snowberry"
- MAC Blacktrack Eyeliner
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Gel in "Fair"
- Makeup Revolution I Tint my Brows in "Fairest"
- Ben Nye "Ginger Snap" lip pencil
- MAC "Twig" lipstick
- MAC "D for Danger" lipstick
Hope you enjoyed this look ;)
Wish you a great day!
Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on this blog ;)